martes, 3 de agosto de 2010

Visa Desk

When I got the visa desk at Kathmandu airport, the man that took my passport told me:
- You are wearing mehendi, the bangles, the tika... you look as a Nepali woman, and you have only been here for 3 weeks!
I smiled and replied:
- Yes, but I have been here with Nepali people
- Was it your first time in Nepal?
- Yes
- Did you like it?
- Yes, very much, I have had a great time
- You are coming back
- Who knows, I would love to...
- Yes, you are coming back, I can see it in your eyes
- That's because you can see I have been crying
- No, that is because I can see love in your eyes

I couldn't say anything, just remained shocked.
He gave me my passport back and said:
- Come back soon and have a nice flight.

Then I started crying again.

1 comentario:

la elfa dijo...

LOVE is all you need. Volveras, yo tambien lo creo <3